Makes 48 mini muffins
- 200g plain flour
- 40g oats
- 2tsp baking powder
- 0.5tsp bicarbonate
- 2 whole eggs
- 250g full cream natural yoghurt
- 4 tbsp canola oil
- 1 medium carrot, (unpeeled, coarsely grated)
- 1 medium zucchini (unpeeled, coarsely grated)
- 50g sultanas
- Heat oven to 220C and line 2x mini muffin trays with 24 paper cases.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, oats, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the eggs, yoghurt and oil, then pour this over the dry ingredients. Stir until it’s all combined, but don’t over mix it.
- Add the zucchini, carrots and sultanas and stir them in until evenly distributed.
- Spoon the mixture into the paper cases and bake for 18-20 minutes.
Feeling creative? You can add parmesan cheese, nuts or freshly chopped herbs such as basil or parsley to mix up the flavours.
Nutrient Breakdown: per mini muffin
Energy: 170kJ (40 kcal)
Saturated Fat: 0.21g