- 1 500g packet savioradi (sponge) biscuits
- 1 litre strong, sweetened coffee (water and strong instant coffee is OK)
- large dash of favourite liqueur (Frangelico, Brandy, Kahlua)
- 400g low fat smooth ricotta or ‘continental-style’ low fat cottage cheese
- 400g ‘Creamy Classic’ Ski low fat yoghurt or any low fat vanilla yoghurt
- cocoa and icing sugar to decorate
- Make coffee and set aside to cool.
- Mix ricotta, yoghurt and liqueur.
- Begin layering with ricotta mixture on base of presentation dish of approx 10cm depth (a glass can work well for individual portions).
- Follow this with savioradi which have been briefly dunked in coffee.
- Continue layering alternate layers of ricotta and savioradi until biscuits run out. You may need to make some more coffee.
- Top off with ricotta mixture and sprinkle with cocoa and icing sugar.
- Keep in fridge till ready to serve.