Looking for a quick, family friendly mid week meal! You've found it! Can be ready in 15-20 minutes and the kids will love getting their hands dirty with the lettuce cups!
- 500g chicken mince
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 bunch of spring onions (sliced finely)
- 1 long red chilli
- 2 cups of any diced veg you wish (we used mushrooms, capsicum, zucchini and carrot)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbs oyster sauce
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 ice berg lettuce
- In a large wok or fry pan heat a little oil and fry off spring onion, garlic, and chilli until soft.
- Add in chicken mince and break apart, keep tossing until brown.
- Add in all diced veg and cook for 5 minutes until just tender.
- In a small bowl mix together lime juice, oyster sauce, soy sauce, fish sauce and brown sugar. Pour sauce mixture into pan.
- cook for a further 5-10 minuets or until sauce has thickened.
- Break iceberg lettuce into cups.
- To serve fill the lettuce cups with mince mixture.