500g chicken breast, diced
1/2 a jar of massaman curry paste
1 can coconut cream
3 cups of vegetables chopped (we used cauliflower, broccoli, sweet potato, pumpkin and carrot)
1. In a large sauce pan, heat a small amount of oil and add curry paste. Heat until fragrant, about 3 minutes.
2. Add chicken, and cook until coated in paste and browned
3. Add coconut cream, then add around half a can of water.
5. Add remaining veg and cook for a further 5-10 minutes until vegetables are cooked.
6. Serve with brown rice, or the quinoa, barley and lentils protein blend.