Ham and Spinach Frittata Serves 4
1 bag baby spinach
100g lean leg ham, chopped
1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
¾ cup lite milk
1 cup reduced fat tasty cheese
2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius. Grease a ~19cm square cake pan with spray oil. Line with baking paper ensuring some overhang up the sides.
- Arrange half the spinach in the prepared pan. Top with half the ham. Repeat.
- Whisk eggs, garlic, cheese and milk in a jug. Season to taste. Pour over spinach and ham. Top with halved tomatoes, cut side up.
- Bake for 35-40 mins or until golden and set. Serve.
Cinnamon ricotta baked peaches Serves 4
4 large, ripe peaches, halved or 8 canned peach halves
200g low fat ricotta cheese
1 tblsp icing sugar
½ tsp ground cinnamon
1 tblsp honey or maple syrup
2 tblsp slivered or flaked almonds
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Put the peaches, cut side up in a baking dish.
- Using an electric beater, beat the ricotta, icing sugar and cinnamon until smooth. Spoon mixture in to the cavity of each peach. Bake for 8-10 mins or until golden.
- Serve the peaches (2 halves per serve) drizzled with honey and sprinkled with almonds.