"What’s for dinner? Not meat & 3 veg again!"
Here’s a few fancy meat & 3 veg recipes to stop the whingeing
Veal Schnitzel with Zucchini, Tomato and Capsicum (Serves 4)
750g potatoes; cut into 2cm cubes
olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Spread potato onto tray and spray with oil. Bake on top shelf of oven for 30 minutes or until crisp and golden..
- Meanwhile process bread and parsley in food processor until fine breadcrumbs form. Transfer to a shallow dish, add parmesan and stir well to combine. Pour buttermilk into another shallow dish and place flour on a plate. Lightly coat schnitzels in flour; dip into buttermilk and then coat with the breadcrumb mixture, pressing firmly.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Spray schnitzels with olive oil and cook, two at a time, for 3 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a large plate and keep warm in oven. Wipe pan clean and return to heat.
- Add zucchini to pan and cook for about 3 minutes each side or until browned.
- Add cherry tomatoes & capsicum, stir to combine and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Serve schnitzels with zucchini mixture and salad, if desired.